Justin Bieber is a high school graduate. According to the U.K paper, The Daily Telegraph, Justin has completed his senior year. He said, “I just finished high school. I passed my test — I’m free! It was hard doing school and work every day. Graduating was something my mom really wanted me to do, so I had to do it for her. I mean, this kind of lifestyle has given me a different perspective on life. I’ve been able to travel the world. At school, usually you have to do a lot of writing and reading. I’m not really into that stuff. I like to be out there.”Meanwhile, Justin’s video for “Boyfriend” has broken a YouTube record for single-day stats. According to The Hollywood Reporter, the video had more than 8 million views on it’s release day alone.
- Wrong Number Flirting: High School Love Notes
- Hot Mess Weekend! Naked Webinar's & Cinco Gone Wrong!
- Rihanna Gives The East Coast An Eye Full Post Break-Up [PHOTOS]
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Baby Bump In Bikini [PHOTO]
- Teacher Fired for Bikini Pics!
- VIDEO: 4 Year Old Sings Bruno Mars "When I Was Your Man" On The Ellen DeGeneres Show