The death of Whitney Houston hasn’t diminished the marketing value of her ex-boyfriend Ray J — TMZ has learned the singer just inked a major deal … to fight the war on ingrown hairs. Ray J is officially the new face of Prince Reigns shaving serum … and according to the singer’s rep, the deal is worth up to $1 million bucks … though the rep wouldn’t divulge the exact terms of the contract. A rep for the company tells us Sophie Monk signed a similar deal. Fun Fact — Ray’s former sex tape partner Kim Kardashianhas also dabbled in the body hair removal business — inking a deal of her own with the TRIA laser hair removal system a few years ago. We said it was a “fun” fact … not an interesting fact.
- Wrong Number Flirting: High School Love Notes
- Hot Mess Weekend! Naked Webinar's & Cinco Gone Wrong!
- Rihanna Gives The East Coast An Eye Full Post Break-Up [PHOTOS]
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Baby Bump In Bikini [PHOTO]
- Teacher Fired for Bikini Pics!
- VIDEO: 4 Year Old Sings Bruno Mars "When I Was Your Man" On The Ellen DeGeneres Show