Jennifer Lopez’s former driving is claiming that Jennifer didn’t allow him to eat while he was on duty. Hakom Manoukian is filing a breach-of contract lawsuit against Jennifer and her manager, Benny Medina. Manoukian was reportedly driving for Lopez and her ex-husband Marc Anthony, part-time since 2005 but he was reportedly encouraged to give up his company to work for them full time. He was reportedly guaranteed a yearly salary of $72,000 plus production pay whenever Jennifer was filming, which reportedly guaranteed him around $200,000. Reportedly, Manoukian received no production pay or overtime and was reportedly treated unfairly by Medina. He was then reportedly demoted to Lopez’s Los Angeles-only driver after he complained. Ultimately he was fired at the end of September. He is reportedly seeking unspecified damages and overtime compensation.
- Wrong Number Flirting: High School Love Notes
- Hot Mess Weekend! Naked Webinar's & Cinco Gone Wrong!
- Rihanna Gives The East Coast An Eye Full Post Break-Up [PHOTOS]
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Baby Bump In Bikini [PHOTO]
- Teacher Fired for Bikini Pics!
- VIDEO: 4 Year Old Sings Bruno Mars "When I Was Your Man" On The Ellen DeGeneres Show