Katy Perry sent Russell Brand a picture of a Big Mac after he filed for a divorce. A source tells the Daily Star, “When Russell filed for divorce at Christmas, Katy didn’t know it was coming. Although it had been agreed that they would divorce, she was furious that Russell filed without warning her first. She felt embarrassed and betrayed. So as a childish act of revenge, she had a few drinks with her friends and started texting Russell. He was ignoring her, so she did the one thing that she knew would get his attention and annoy him. She sent him a picture of a half-eaten Big Mac with the caption ‘Mmmmm, tasty.’ Russell sent her a four-letter, one-word reply.” Brand is a vegan
- Wrong Number Flirting: High School Love Notes
- Hot Mess Weekend! Naked Webinar's & Cinco Gone Wrong!
- Rihanna Gives The East Coast An Eye Full Post Break-Up [PHOTOS]
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Baby Bump In Bikini [PHOTO]
- Teacher Fired for Bikini Pics!
- VIDEO: 4 Year Old Sings Bruno Mars "When I Was Your Man" On The Ellen DeGeneres Show