This year’s Super Bowl could have a fairly large female audience. Just under 70-percent of the women taking part in a Nielsen Company survey say they plan to tune in to the big game this Sunday. But the majority of participants in a new Skinny Cow Candy poll admit they aren’t thrilled with the typical Super Bowl party menu. Nearly two-thirds would describe the offerings as “lacking,” with a deficiency in chocolate. Just over 40-percent say they typically try to avoid the chips and dip, wings, and other higher calorie foods typically served at events surround the game. Just over a third add that they’d like to see parties feature lighter alternatives on the menu, while 13-percent also wish they could enjoy some lower calorie chocolate treats while they watch the Super Bowl.
- Wrong Number Flirting: High School Love Notes
- Hot Mess Weekend! Naked Webinar's & Cinco Gone Wrong!
- Rihanna Gives The East Coast An Eye Full Post Break-Up [PHOTOS]
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Baby Bump In Bikini [PHOTO]
- Teacher Fired for Bikini Pics!
- VIDEO: 4 Year Old Sings Bruno Mars "When I Was Your Man" On The Ellen DeGeneres Show