A source tells RADAR Online that Ashton Kutcher’s marriage to Demi Moore is more of a business deal than a real union. “It was mutually beneficial for them to get married. It gave her the cougar effect and rocketed him to the A-list. To me, their relationship felt like a business deal with some feelings. But now that Ashton is so famous and the deal is done, what more is there?” Ashton Kutcher is trying to defuse the speculation surrounding the state of his marriage to Demi Moore. It’s been widely reported that Ashton cheated and the two have split — but the actor is only addressing the situation through cryptic tweets. On Wednesday night he tweeted a link to his Spotify account, where he was playing Public Enemy’s “Don’t Believe the Hype.” Then on Thursday, he wrote, “When you ASSUME to know that which you know nothing of you make an ASS out of U and ME”Moore has been silent about the issue since the split stories started gaining momentum, but days earlier wrote, “When we are offended at any man’s fault, turn to yourself & study your own failings. Then you will forget your anger. — Epictetus.”
- Wrong Number Flirting: High School Love Notes
- Hot Mess Weekend! Naked Webinar's & Cinco Gone Wrong!
- Rihanna Gives The East Coast An Eye Full Post Break-Up [PHOTOS]
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Baby Bump In Bikini [PHOTO]
- Teacher Fired for Bikini Pics!
- VIDEO: 4 Year Old Sings Bruno Mars "When I Was Your Man" On The Ellen DeGeneres Show