A source tells E!, “It was complete pandemonium. Six people were carried out after hyperventilating. They literally fainted when Britney walked onto the stage where Nicki was hanging. “People were crowd surfing to get to the stage. Screams were so loud for Nicki and Brit you couldn’t hear the music. Bouncers couldn’t hold the crowd back.” Nicki Minaj is planning to launch her own perfume. She says, “Hopefully, I’ll do one this year. I like scents that feel summery, but have a va-va-voom. I want to smell like a sexy and confident woman, not like candy.” On Saturday night, Nicki Minaj caused a frenzy when she showed up to an I Am Still Music Tour after-party with Britney Spears in L.A. According to Rapup.com, the two partied in VIP at West Hollywood’s Factory Club. They celebrated the release to the remix of Britney’s hit “Till The World Ends,” which features Nicki and Ke$ha. Britney tweeted, “Hanging with my girl @NickiMinaj at her after party at The Factory. Love you girl.” Nicki later tweeted, “VIP w/Britney and Khloe [Kardashian]. Its waaayyy too sexxxy in here right now! Ha!” In other news, Ke$ha will reportedly be on the remix to Nicki’s “Superbass.” The video for “Superbass” is set to debut on Wednesday on 106 & Park. Nicki is set to join Britney on her Femme Fatale tour on June 17th.
- Wrong Number Flirting: High School Love Notes
- Hot Mess Weekend! Naked Webinar's & Cinco Gone Wrong!
- Rihanna Gives The East Coast An Eye Full Post Break-Up [PHOTOS]
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Baby Bump In Bikini [PHOTO]
- Teacher Fired for Bikini Pics!
- VIDEO: 4 Year Old Sings Bruno Mars "When I Was Your Man" On The Ellen DeGeneres Show