It’s been over a year since Caitlyn Jenner gave her famous post-transition Arthur Ashe Courage Award acceptance speech at the ESPY Awards. This time around, Cait got help from one of her stylish stepdaughters—whose assistance helped her shut down the show.
Kim Kardashian West arrived at Cait’s house in Malibu to help her get ready for the ESPYs.
Kim took to Snapchat to share the whole process. She posted video of her and designer Michael Costello, saying, “We’re at Caitlyn’s getting her ready for the ESPYS. This could be an option, but we’re not sure yet.”
The reunion comes after Kim, along with her sisters Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian, decided to somewhat distance themselves from the LGBTQ advocate following her dramatic coming out last year—which included some not-so-nice words about their mother Kris Jenner.
It’s nice to see that time heals all.
SOURCE: Us Weekly | PHOTO CREDIT: Instagram, Getty
Every Time We’ve Spotted Caitlyn Jenner Doing Her Thing
11 photos Launch gallery
1. A leggy Caitlyn Jenner does leopard while out and about in SoHo, NYC with friends.
1 of 11
2. Caitlyn Jenner shows us how it’s done in SoHo.
2 of 11
3. Caitlyn Jenner shows off her style in a colorful mini-skirt and dark jacket.
3 of 11
4. Caitlyn Jenner struts her stuff in NYC.
4 of 11
5. Cait goes out to eat with other trans women in Tribeca, NYC.
5 of 11
6. Caitlyn Jenner’s little black dress game might be better than ours.
6 of 11
7. Call her Cait.
7 of 11
8. In the city with her girls.
8 of 11
9. Cait bonds with other transgender women.
9 of 11
10. Cait and the family go off-roading for Father’s Day!
10 of 11
11. Lady in red.
11 of 11