George Lopez’s carefully staged delight at the arrival of Conan O’Brien to TBS is a total act, sources tell Page Six. In fact, Lopez was warned by network chiefs he would be axed if he didn’t welcome O’Brien with open arms. “George was initially opposed to the idea of moving his time slot to make room for Conan on TBS,” said a source. “He was told that if he wasn’t supportive, his show would not be renewed. The Lopez camp is even more disheartened by the fact that Conan’s contract states that if Lopez’s show is canceled, then Conan will be able to develop a show for the midnight hour, as well . . . it’s in Conan’s best interest for Lopez’s show to fail.” A TBS rep said, “These claims are completely untrue. TBS has been unequivocal in its support of George Lopez. Conan O’Brien and his team also fully support George’s show.” Lopez’s rep said, “This information is false and fabricated.”
- Wrong Number Flirting: High School Love Notes
- Hot Mess Weekend! Naked Webinar's & Cinco Gone Wrong!
- Rihanna Gives The East Coast An Eye Full Post Break-Up [PHOTOS]
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Baby Bump In Bikini [PHOTO]
- Teacher Fired for Bikini Pics!
- VIDEO: 4 Year Old Sings Bruno Mars "When I Was Your Man" On The Ellen DeGeneres Show